Dr. Richard Bebirian DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Massapequa, NY

3.4

March 4th, 2014
unprofessional
Unprofessional bedside manner. Lack of knowledge.

October 16th, 2012
Worst bedside manner I have ever encountered in a doctor. He would not allow us to explain what the problem was and was basically dismissive. After witnessing this behavior and other situations that have been brought to my attention, myself and my family will no longer be using him.

December 30th, 2010
Received wrong diagnosis
When I first went to see him I did have a chest cold which he did get correctly, but I was still sick a month later, symptoms: congestion, stuffy nose, headaches, wheezing, and coughing. He said that it was still the chest cold and that it was nothing to worry about. I was still sick so now I have been sick for 2 and half months and was told to go see another doctor. Went to see a new doctor to get a second diagnosis, mad an appt with the new doctors RN who saw me and diagnosis that maybe what I had started out as a chest cold but was now a sinus issue. It was causing my headaches, stuffy nose (nasal passages was swollen) Dr. Richard Bebirian never checked my nose, and my right ear was clogged he never checked my ears either. I received the right medicine and have been better ever since. I am not going back to him again

October 13th, 2010
NOT ENOUGH LIKE DR B
WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH TO TELL HOW GREAT THIS DOCTOR IS. ALWAYS ON TARGET, ALWAYS PERSONABLE, STAFF IS GREAT! JUST A GREAT DOCTOR ALL AROUND. HAVE BEEN WITH HIM FOR MANY YEARS AND I NOW LIVE 250 MILES AWAY AND I STILL SEE HIM FROM TIME TO TIME TO KEEP OUR DR-PATIENT INFORMATION UP TO DATE. MY MOM SEES HIM EVERY 2 MONTHS AND LOVES HIM DEARLY. FINDING ANOTHER DOCTOR CLOSE TO HOME HAS JUST BEEN A CHALLENGE. IT HAS BEEN A YEAR AND HAVE NOT FOUND ONE YET. MAYBE BECAUSE I HAVE HIGH EXPECTATIONS.