A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bedlack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bedlack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bedlack, MD, MS, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedlack graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Bedlack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bedlack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Bedlack practice?
Dr. Richard Bedlack practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, NC.
See Durham Neurologists.