A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Beham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Beham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Beham, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nuclear Medicine
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Beham graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Beham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Albert Beham MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Beham practice?
- Dr. Richard Beham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Beham practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Endocrinologists.