A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Behymer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Behymer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Behymer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Behymer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Sonora Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Behymer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Behymer practice?
Dr. Richard Behymer practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Twain Harte, CA.
See Sonora Family Physicians.