A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Behymer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Behymer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behymer
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Behymer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Behymer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Behymer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Eugene Behymer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Behymer practice?
- Dr. Richard Behymer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Behymer practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Twain Harte, CA.
See Sonora Family Physicians.