A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Behymer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Behymer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behymer
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Behymer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Behymer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Behymer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Eugene Behymer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Behymer practice?
- Dr. Richard Behymer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Behymer practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Twain Harte, CA.
See Sonora Family Physicians.