A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Beil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Beil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Beil, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beil graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Beil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jacob Beil MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Beil practice?
- Dr. Richard Beil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Beil practices Plastic Surgery near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Saline, MI.
See Brighton Plastic Surgeons.