Unempathetic Physician show details Unempathetic Physician
Jul 22nd, 2015

I had to have two revisions by Dr Beil, and it's still not corrected. His sense of humor was usually at my expense. I like to laugh as much as the next person but not when I am in the plastic surgeon's office and it's a joke that puts me down.

skin cancer show details skin cancer
Jul 19th, 2015

I was diagnosed with skin cancer in March of 2013. I had surgery to remove the cancer and it took a signiicant amout of my face. Dr Beil began reconstruction of my face the next day and i have had a total of five surgerys to date to repair the damage of cancer. I will be needinf one more surgery in 2016. I could not be happier that my face looks like it did before cancer. It has been a long ordeal but I found thr right doctor.

Breast Reduction: Excellent results and treatment show details Breast Reduction: Excellent results and treatment
Jul 15th, 2015

Dr. Beil is very sincere and truly about the patient's needs and concerns. He asks questions and listens to your answers. He answers all of your questions and takes as much time as necessary. He is an excellent surgeon and the end result is exactly what I had hoped for. All appointments have been punctual. Great experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Beil to anyone needing or wishing plastic surgery.

Jun 28th, 2015

Dr. Beil has been a Godsend and most likely a lifesaver for my Mother an 80 year old senior. She had skin cancer on her forehead removed almost 2 years ago by an out of state dermatologist. It would not heal properly, then she contracted a very deadly infection. Dr. Beil saw her through numerous surgeries, debriedments, infections, sickness, high powered antibiotics, etc. We were finally able to finish this with a skin graft. Granted, it is not the most beautiful, but it is working and she is alive. Dr. Beil has the most caring way about him. He is always courteous and willing to spend the extra time. His staff at the Center for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is first class. She recently had her 6 month follow-up and we all are happy. Dr. Beil will be seeing her again in the near future, just to make sure all is well. Thank you for all you've done, Dr. Beil.

Fantastic Experience! show details Fantastic Experience!
May 18th, 2015

Dr. Beil acted in the most professional and sympathetic manner through the whole process and procedure, necessary for my future well-being. He was duly supported by his partner Dr. Streu and his nurses.

Feb 19th, 2015

He surgically removed a zit instead of a mole! What kind of dermatologist can't tell the difference?! Then the mole he did remove came back. Worst experience of my life!

A satisfied patient show details A satisfied patient
Oct 19th, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Beil. My surgery took 7 hours and I could not be more pleased with the entire experience. He was very attentive and he is a kind and gentle soul. I would give him a 5 star rating!!!!!

Retarded and arrogant physician show details Retarded and arrogant physician
by Patient2013 on Oct 10th, 2013

Dr. Beil is very unprofessional in treating his patient. He didnt even check the patient condition at all. In fact, he did almost nothing but talk only. What a rip off and waste of time and money. Do not ever use this doctor !!!