Feb 19th, 2015

He surgically removed a zit instead of a mole! What kind of dermatologist can't tell the difference?! Then the mole he did remove came back. Worst experience of my life!

Poor communication, poor attitude show details Poor communication, poor attitude
by Kelly on Feb 13th, 2015

Dr. Beil did not tell me what the surgery would involve, how extensive it would be, or how invasive it would be. He preformed a large scar revision using lidocaine injections only. I felt every cut, every stitch and every burning injection and re injection of lidocaine. He preformed The surgery in his dress shirt tie and dress pants without a face mask, thank God he wore gloves. I had no idea what to expect for recovery since he never told me how invasive the surgery would be before hand. I did not take off enough time from work after the surgery to heal properly. I was in so much pain. When I went back for my two week postop visit of course I was very angry with everything that had happened. I was confused, scared, and angry. I didn't even think the surgery he did had corrected the problem I was seeking to correct from the revision. Dr. Beil was a total jerk. He was the most unprofessional person I've ever encountered. He mirrored my emotions rather than trying to find out what caused my dissatisfaction. He could use compassion training, because he has no compassion. He does have a red hot temper that makes his ears turn red! It makes me wonder about the up and coming doctors he is training. I wish these surveys could rate quality of work and communication skills.

Arrogant show details Arrogant
Feb 3rd, 2015

He does have an arrogant personality and he does make flip comments which I did not appreciate. I think he needs to think before he speaks. As a plastic surgeon he did a fairly good job but I did have to have a couple of revisions. I probably would not go back to him for any surgery. If I needed or wanted any additional surgery I would probably look at U of M's plastic surgery department.

A satisfied patient show details A satisfied patient
Oct 19th, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Beil. My surgery took 7 hours and I could not be more pleased with the entire experience. He was very attentive and he is a kind and gentle soul. I would give him a 5 star rating!!!!!

Retarded and arrogant physician show details Retarded and arrogant physician
by Patient2013 on Oct 10th, 2013

Dr. Beil is very unprofessional in treating his patient. He didnt even check the patient condition at all. In fact, he did almost nothing but talk only. What a rip off and waste of time and money. Do not ever use this doctor !!!