Dr. Richard Beil MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Ypsilanti, MI

3.9

May 5th, 2016
Outstanding!
I was pleased with the care I received. I was even more impressed with the results of my liposuction and fat grafting! Dr.Beil understood exactly what I was looking for and delivered great results. I'm so thankful that I payed a little more and I trusted Dr. Beil who is a board certified plastic surgeon, saving money and going with someone less educated and experienced may have cost me my health or results.

March 29th, 2016
Couldn't be happier
I recently had a breast reduction performed by Dr. Beil. I couldn't be happier with my results. Him and his staff are amazing. They answered any questions I had, they made me feel comfortable and are always very courteous. I have already recommended Dr. Beil and will continue to recommend him.

February 7th, 2016
Happy Patient Dr. Beil is awesome!
Dr. Beil was the best Dr I could've asked for! He took such great care of me before, during and after! He was the only surgeon I met with and I knew from day 1 he was the guy I wanted! He spent a lot of time talking with me and made me feel 100% comfortable! I had a Total Lower Body Lift with a vertical incision and a breast lift with implants and I am 100% happy with my results. My scars are tiny and remarkable! His staff is fantastic and he knows his stuff he doesn't just tell you what you wanna hear. If I plan any more work done in the future it will for sure be with Dr. Beil.

October 20th, 2015
Beware!
Nice office but the pretty fixtures won't be performing my surgery! He seemed to not like the fact that I have been consulting other surgeons for my facial surgery...he either has an ego issue or is just ignorant to the fact that us patients actually do our homework. I also found it strange that he talks unfavorably about some of his colleagues...I guess it's competition. A complete turn off. His arrogance distracted me from even focusing on why I went there in the first place. No thanks.

September 2nd, 2015
EYEBROW LIFT
Had eyebrow lift and droopy eyelid repair. Am so happy. My peripheral vision is so much better. A great side effect is how good I look.

July 22nd, 2015
Unempathetic Physician
I had to have two revisions by Dr Beil, and it's still not corrected. His sense of humor was usually at my expense. I like to laugh as much as the next person but not when I am in the plastic surgeon's office and it's a joke that puts me down.

July 15th, 2015
Breast Reduction: Excellent results and treatment
Dr. Beil is very sincere and truly about the patient's needs and concerns. He asks questions and listens to your answers. He answers all of your questions and takes as much time as necessary. He is an excellent surgeon and the end result is exactly what I had hoped for. All appointments have been punctual. Great experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Beil to anyone needing or wishing plastic surgery.

June 28th, 2015
Dr. Beil has been a Godsend and most likely a lifesaver for my Mother an 80 year old senior. She had skin cancer on her forehead removed almost 2 years ago by an out of state dermatologist. It would not heal properly, then she contracted a very deadly infection. Dr. Beil saw her through numerous surgeries, debriedments, infections, sickness, high powered antibiotics, etc. We were finally able to finish this with a skin graft. Granted, it is not the most beautiful, but it is working and she is alive. Dr. Beil has the most caring way about him. He is always courteous and willing to spend the extra time. His staff at the Center for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is first class. She recently had her 6 month follow-up and we all are happy. Dr. Beil will be seeing her again in the near future, just to make sure all is well. Thank you for all you've done, Dr. Beil.

May 18th, 2015
Fantastic Experience!
Dr. Beil acted in the most professional and sympathetic manner through the whole process and procedure, necessary for my future well-being. He was duly supported by his partner Dr. Streu and his nurses.

February 19th, 2015
He surgically removed a zit instead of a mole! What kind of dermatologist can't tell the difference?! Then the mole he did remove came back. Worst experience of my life!

October 19th, 2013
A satisfied patient
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Beil. My surgery took 7 hours and I could not be more pleased with the entire experience. He was very attentive and he is a kind and gentle soul. I would give him a 5 star rating!!!!!

October 10th, 2013
Retarded and arrogant physician
Dr. Beil is very unprofessional in treating his patient. He didnt even check the patient condition at all. In fact, he did almost nothing but talk only. What a rip off and waste of time and money. Do not ever use this doctor !!!