A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Belatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Belatti, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Belatti, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Belatti graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Belatti has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard George Belatti MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Belatti practice?
- Dr. Richard Belatti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Belatti practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Anesthesiologists and Omaha Pain Management Doctors.