A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bellah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bellah, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellah graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Bellah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard David Bellah MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Bellah practice?
- Dr. Richard Bellah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bellah practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.