A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bellah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bellah
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Bellah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bellah, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellah graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Bellah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard David Bellah MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Bellah practice?
- Dr. Richard Bellah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bellah practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.