Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
by Jennifer Overholt on May 22nd, 2015

Thought he cared about his patients when it's money he has clearly chosen. I am a cash pay. They wanted a measly $123 for me to be seen. Without paying this I was sent home bc I accidentally forgot my wallet. I cannot breathe, I've had a terrible cough, and have felt dizzy and faint, yet I could not be seen without $$! Nice to find out the all mighty dollar is worth more than the patient!

Excellant Back Surgeon show details Excellant Back Surgeon
by Rhonda on Jun 5th, 2014

I had 4 herniated dish and he repaired 2 of them. he went through my neck so you cant even see my scar. He took very good care of me! I would recommend him highly.

Listens well show details Listens well
Apr 17th, 2012

He is very thorough and listens well. He is also kind and cares about his patients.

A True Profesional and Friend show details A True Profesional and Friend
Mar 24th, 2012

My family has been in the care of Dr Richard Bellinger since 1990. In all those years he has not only been the best physician we have ever had, but he has also become a family friend. He has always held my families welfare first and foremost. Even though he is a very busy and popular doctor, he will always try to make time in his schedule if you need him. He goes above and beyond in the care of his patients. I can never repay him and his staff for all the great care he given us for all these years. I can't say enough for this man, this doctor, this friend. Mike, Julie, and the Nelson family

Aug 8th, 2007 on yahoo.com

wow: I have never seen a better family doctor. He really puts in the extra time and effort to make you better!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com