A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bellon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bellon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bellon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellon graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Bellon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Bellon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Bellon practice?
- Dr. Richard Bellon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bellon practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Scottsbluff, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Oshkosh, NE and Gering, NE.
See Scottsbluff Radiologists.