A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Benavides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Benavides is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Benavides, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benavides graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Benavides has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Benavides MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Benavides practice?
- Dr. Richard Benavides has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Benavides practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.