A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Benda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Benda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benda
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Benda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Benda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Unstable Angina
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Benda graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Benda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Louis Benda MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Benda practice?
- Dr. Richard Benda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Benda practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bronxville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Eastchester, NY and Mount Vernon, NY.
See Bronxville Internists and Bronxville Cardiologists.