A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Benda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Benda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benda
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Benda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Unstable Angina
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Benda graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Benda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Louis Benda MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Benda practice?
- Dr. Richard Benda has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Benda practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bronxville, NY.
See Bronxville Internists and Bronxville Cardiologists.