A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Benedict:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Benedict is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Benedict, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Benedict graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Benedict has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Western Arizona Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benedict accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Benedict practice?
Dr. Richard Benedict practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Mohave, AZ.
See Fort Mohave Obstetricians & Gynecologists.