Learn more about Dr. Richard Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bennett, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Headache Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bennett has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bennett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Bennett practice?
Dr. Richard Bennett practices Neurology near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Darby, PA.
See Elkins Park Neurologists.