A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bennett, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Headache Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bennett has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard H Bennett MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Richard Bennett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bennett practices Neurology near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Darby, PA.
See Elkins Park Neurologists.