A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bennion, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennion graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bennion has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Central Washington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bennion accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bennion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Bennion practice?
Dr. Richard Bennion practices Ophthalmology near Wenatchee, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Moses Lake, WA and Omak, WA.
See Wenatchee Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Bennion, Dr. Rickie Bennion, Dr. Rich Bennion, Dr. Rick Bennion, Dr. Richie Bennion, Dr. Ricky Bennion