A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bennion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennion
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bennion Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bennion, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennion graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Bennion has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Soren Bennion MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Bennion practice?
- Dr. Richard Bennion has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bennion practices Ophthalmology near Wenatchee, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Omak, WA.
See Wenatchee Ophthalmologists.