A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bensimon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bensimon, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bensimon, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bensimon graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bensimon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hector Bensimon MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Bensimon practice?
- Dr. Richard Bensimon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bensimon practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.