Richard H Bensimon, MD
1200 NW Naito Pkwy
Ste 330
Portland, OR 97209
503-222-0939
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr Bensimon is great!  |  show details
by Lisa E on Feb 1st, 2013

I consulted with Dr Bensimon for a fat injection and mini- type facelift. I was real anxious because I didn't want to look "plastic" and I didn't want a big- bad recovery. I loved his calm demeanor, because I was so nervous.. I ended up choosing him for my surgery and so far I have been real happy. Two weeks now and the difference is remarkable. I have some swelling that is almost gone but no bruising!!! I would highly recommend him and is very caring staff for anything.!!!

|  Excellent Experience!  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2013

I had a full-face fat graft and under-eye Hetter peel in October of 2012. Making changes to your face can feel intimidating and plastic surgery is no small thing. Both Dr. Bensimone and Andrea Stapleton understand this. They were masterful at the procedure. They took an abundant amount of time both prior to the event, as well as, during to make sure they got it just right. Their work was expert, their attitude kind, genuinely caring with good senses of humor added. The office staff, Luda and Janet, were also terrific. I am absolutely thrilled with the results. I do not look "done" in any way (my greatest fear), just a lovelier version of myself.

|  We are lucky we found him!  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2012

Dr Bensimon has left the Pearl Women's Center. He has a beautiful office at the Alber's Mill building on Naito Pkwy not too far from where he was. The view from the exam room is truly spectacular, right next to the Broadway Bridge. His new office number is 503-222-0939. My girlfriend and I both had surgery by him and we love him. We couldn't find him at first. So glad we tracked him down!

|  I love this doctor. My Nose is Beautiful!  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

I am so happy that I met him. Do not let anyone touch your nose until you consult with this man. He spent alot of time drawing pictures. I have wanted my nose done my whole life. It was such a big decision. He made me feel very comfortable.I knew he was the one-i love my nose!!!

|  Very happy with dr Bensimon  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

Dr Bensimon is an amazing plastic surgeon, he is honest, listens and genuiniely cares!

|  Sono bello  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2012

I had my laser lipo with dr Bensimon at Sono bello in Portland and I am so happy! He had changed me life! I didn't even think I could be comfortable in body. Every other consult I had told me I needed to lose weight before I would get good results but them at this facIlity were amazing and I am so motivated again that I am sure this was the decision I ever made!

|  Very Professional  |  show details
by jamie on Nov 29th, 2010

Very nice staff, he spent a lot of time with me. I consulted about breast reconstruction and I was very emotional. He must have spent an hour and a half with me and my husband. We are now considering all of our options and will make a decision soon.

|  Reconstruction of Breasts: removal of ruptured implants, breast lift and augmentation  |  show details
by Kathy on Jan 25th, 2010

I'm a 52 year old professional who sought consultation with Dr. Bensimon regarding ruptured implants (from 1983!). From the onset, Dr. Bensimon was very attentive- fully explaining possible procedures, drawing diagrams, etc... When I decided to have the surgery, they bent over backwards to fit my scheduling needs. The surgery itself went very well! The results are nothing short of perfect! Very natural looking breasts (about a C cup) that have a wonderful natural feel. I have minimal scarring- with a very brief recovery time. On a personal level- Dr. Bensimon was very caring and sensitive. He was easy to talk to and I felt comfortable talking about what can be a sensitive subject. He even offered suggestions as to where to go in Argentina!The surgery center and office staff were very helpful as well. The office is very comfortable with knowlegeable staff who were able to answer questions regarding billing insurance, etc... They were very sweet when my husband spilled an entire cup of coffee on their gorgeous carpeting. All in all, it was a great experience! And I'm thrilled with the results!

|  Excellent Experience!  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2010

I can't say enough about how pleased I am with my breast reduction and liposuction of my neckline. Dr Bensimon and his staff were A in every category and the aftercare and followup were exceptional. The Center is centrally located and is state of the art.

|  Best Experience Ever  |  show details
by Margaret on Jan 8th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Bensimon has been absolutely amazing. He is very knowledgeable and really takes the time to discuss all options and risks with you. I had breast reduction surgery over the summer, which went so well I went back to work 2 weeks after my surgery. Dr. Bensimon is complete professional, I never felt uncomfortable or nervous around him, and I'm still in college. Plus his staff was over the top as well. Even when I had gone back to college, I could e-mail my questions, concerns, and even pictures at any time and they would get back to me promptly. They bent over backwards to provide the best service, even my mother was impressed and has recommended Dr. Bensimon to many family friends, as well as complete strangers! I cannot express how fantastic these people truly are!

|  show details
Dec 3rd, 2009

Dr. Bensimone is an excellent plastic surgeon. I have had multiple procedures done by him over the past 10 years and they have held up beautifully. I had a face lift done 7 years ago that has made me look 15 years younger than my actual age. I recommend him without reservation!