Learn more about Dr. Richard Bensinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bensinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bensinger
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bensinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bensinger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bensinger graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Bensinger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Bensinger MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Bensinger practice?
- Dr. Richard Bensinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bensinger practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.