A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bensinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bensinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bensinger
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bensinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bensinger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bensinger graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Bensinger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Bensinger MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Bensinger practice?
- Dr. Richard Bensinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bensinger practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.