A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bensinger is Excellent. Dr. Bensinger has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bensinger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Cataract, Glaucoma, and Plastic Surgery of Lids.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bensinger graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bensinger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bensinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bensinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Bensinger practice?
Dr. Richard Bensinger practices Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynnwood, WA and Edmonds, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists and Seattle Plastic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Bensinger, Dr. Ricardo Bensinger, Dr. Rich Bensinger, Dr. Richie Bensinger, Dr. Rick Bensinger, Dr. Rickey Bensinger