A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bercik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bercik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bercik, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Bercik graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bercik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bercik MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Bercik practice?
- Dr. Richard Bercik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bercik practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT and West Haven, CT.
See New Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.