A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Berger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Eric Berger MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Berger practice?
- Dr. Richard Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Berger practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.