A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bermudes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bermudes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bermudes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bermudes graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Bermudes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Arden Bermudes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Bermudes practice?
- Dr. Richard Bermudes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bermudes practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near El Dorado Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See El Dorado Hills Primary Care Doctors and El Dorado Hills Psychiatrists.