A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bermudes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bermudes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bermudes
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bermudes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bermudes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bermudes graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Bermudes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Arden Bermudes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Bermudes practice?
- Dr. Richard Bermudes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bermudes practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near El Dorado Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See El Dorado Hills Family Physicians and El Dorado Hills Psychiatrists.