A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bermudes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bermudes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bermudes
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bermudes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bermudes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bermudes graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Bermudes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Arden Bermudes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Bermudes practice?
- Dr. Richard Bermudes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bermudes practices Psychiatry near El Dorado Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See El Dorado Hills Psychiatrists.