A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bernert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bernert, Dermatopathologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bernert, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernert graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Bernert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Bernert MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Bernert practice?
- Dr. Richard Bernert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bernert practices Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pathologists.