Dr. Richard Bernstein MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Annapolis, MD

4.7

February 24th, 2015
A doctor who listens to his patient
I felt that Dr. Bernstein really listened to me when I insisted that a chronic condition was related to a food allergy and not external environmental factors as other doctors had concluded. I enjoy hearing his opinions (and he has them) on any health-related topic.

August 2nd, 2011
Wonderful Caring physician
Dr. Bernstein is an incredibly smart, caring physician who will spend as much time as needed to figure out your problem. He does not hesitate to send you to a specialist, when needed, but does not order excessive unnecessary tests. He takes a practical approach to medicine in a logical, thorough, methodical way. He is warm and caring and is very accessible. Even if he is busy he will find a way to fit you in his schedule. His entire staff is great to work with. I highly recommend doctor Bernstein.

January 27th, 2011
Overall Care
Dr. Bernstein spends time with his patients to get to the bottom of whatever is ailing them. His visits are not rushed, and he spends time asking questions. He is also a keen observer. I believe these characteristics lead to an accurate diagnosis. I had been a patient of 2 other allergists prior to visiting Dr. Bernstein. He was the first allergist to get my allergies under control. While under his care and that of his staff, I no longer felt tired all the time and lost weight as I became more active.

February 14th, 2010
Great Doc
It was refreshing to meet a physician who saw me as a total person and not a stomach, ear or heart. He stressed preventive care, and educated me about my issues. He taught me what I need to know to get better and to keep healthy. He changed my life and definitely has prolonged it.