A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Berri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Berri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Berri, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Berri graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Berri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Nazih Berri MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Berri practice?
- Dr. Richard Berri has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Berri practices Surgery near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Macomb, MI.