Dr. Richard Berry Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Berry?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

March 15th, 2016

Outstanding Dermatologist

November 4th, 2015

Dr.berry is the best dermatologist I ever .il est le meilleur des meilleurs.I am tremendously amaze with his quality of work. And his staff is So nice . I just love them trust me you won't regretted ,the right place to be.

October 28th, 2015

Trust your gut

The place was dirty and smelly, the exam room didn't have paper on the table, when I requested a full body exam they couldn't find a gown, then the Dr came in and saw me undressed he he didn't do full exam on the first visit... Bad overall feeling left as quickly as possible

April 29th, 2015

sayima

very hard to find a more knowlegable doctor. Really knows his stuff Great sense of humor

March 31st, 2015

I went to Dr. Berry practice about 7 times and never met Dr. Berry. I had to send between hour and a half to 2 hours to see the physician assistant. The front desk advised me against seeing him as it would be much longer wait! the facility is very old and dirty. Some assistants wore dirty lab coats. Hand hygiene is not existent in that place. the front desk stuff is overworked and not too courteous either. NOT coming back!

April 28th, 2013

Do not expect to be seen hours after your appointment !!!

Last time I checked people make appointments to be seen by the doctor at that specific time. Apparently this office have no regard for people's time.. Still in waiting room 2 hours after my appointment time waiting to be seen. I approached the receptionist who said that if I go to any doctor's office I will have to wait. Obviously she needs to look up what the word "Appointment" means..

September 27th, 2012

I am shocked by the comments about Dr. Berry as a dermatologist. He is an excellent physician and helped me so much.

September 14th, 2012

Save your time and see other doctor

August 16th, 2012

terrible

My father and I went to him for psoriasis when we first went last year he treated us and it helped slightly.. I went back on monday and I made an apt specifically for him but they gave me the PA. The reaction she had to what was going on my scalp was "OH MY GOD" instead of being professional about it she made me feel worse about my condition. I told her and Dr. Berry one thing and they ignored what i had to say. The entire office thinks they are always right! i will never recommend him to anyone ever again!

July 18th, 2012

Awful dermatologist

"Dr." Berry has no bedside manner. If he can't find anything wrong with you, he tells you it's all in your head, meanwhile his weekend staff doctors will diagnose you with an actual condition. Do NOT go to this doctor. He is the worst!!!!!

January 11th, 2012

Winfred

I came for a consultation with Dr.Berry a while back and he was not even able to diagnose my skin condition - Steatacystoma multiplex which was ultimately done by a more competent physician. I would strongly advise against seeing this "physician"....

December 13th, 2011

DO NOT GO HERE!!!

All of the comments below are true. I had my first and last visit there this morning -- it was a miserable experience. The doctor and staff are rude and unprofessional; the waiting room is noisy and crowded; and they book a dozen people for every time slot. Expect to wait there for hours, even if you have the first appointment of the day. Seriously, DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!