Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was a clear communicator and allowed room for questions.

Nov 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been a patient for over 20 yrs. He is an excellent doctor. I live in Florida and I'm still his patient and will continue to be his patient and travel from Florida to see him for my annual physical.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is the best doctor. He probably saved my life by helping me straighten out my diabetes.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was one of the best experiences I have ever had with a provider. Scheduling and reminders were perfect. The Doctor really listened to me and planned a course of treatment that worked for me. I feel like we have a plan for me health and I love it.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Timely review of history and current test results. Convenience in scheduling scan on site and then shortly reviewed and discussed. Thorough answers & explanations given.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A great Doctor!

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bertenshaw is very professional and caring. And always makes the time to answer any questions I may have.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a very pleasant visit. The appointment was ontime hardly no waiting time. I hardly waited in the patient room. The Dr. was very thorough and precise. I will recommend him to other friends and continue to see him.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

No comment.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertenshaw is professional, knowledgeable and kind. He listens and is patient and caring. His staff is equally kind. I always feel comfortable in their office.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The lady that took my blood couldn't find a vein Hurt

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertenshaw did an exceptional job of reviewing my problems and quickly provided the course of action I could follow to improve my condition. He took the time to listen to my concerns and provided me with a workable course of action. A great doctor!

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was only my first visit, so I'm anxious to see if Dr. Bertenshaw can help me. I did feel that he really listened to me and gave feedback as to what steps he will take in treating me. His office staff is very pleasant.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertenshaw was very professional and patient. He explained what was going on with me and clearly drew out what my plan of care will be. He answered all the questions I had and did not have a problem addressing my concerns.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I do not get a welcome feeling from staff like I do at the other doctors offices I visit.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My first visit provided an appropriate assessment and a direction to take.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

best doctor anyone could ever have

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor and staff was very clear, helpful and understanding to all of my needs.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I greatly appreciate Dr. Bertenshaw's knowledge and ability to help me health-wise. I would highly recommend him to others.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

EXCELLENT! Responsive, knowledgeable, and truly cares about you.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

First visit...my initial thoughts are that I am very impressed!

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Answered all my questions and provided guidance for for my long term care.

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bertenshaw was very informative and offered some very good solutions. I'm very happy with him treating me.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertenshaw was great! Very much a people person! Was clear and concise on the information he was sharing. Wasn't condescending and was easy to talk to and comprehend. After the appointment I felt extremely confident that he would be able to help me!

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertenshaw was pleasant, asked appropriate questions. He ordered a diagnostic test, which was able to be completed during my visit. Office staff was incredibly polite and technician very thorough with explanations and answering questions.

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertenshaw always takes his time to address any questions or concerns I may want to discuss. He is very informative and thorough. His bedside manner is excellent. I would recommend Dr. Beetenshaw to anyone without any hesitation. Wonderful Doctor!

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doc ran a blood test. Told me he would call me on Monday with the results. Today is Tuesday and I have yet to hear from him. Tomorrow is Wednesday and they are closed. How long do I have to wait?

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very impressed! Many of my concerns were addressed. Also clarified how my medication should be taken.

Aug 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is the best. He saved me from being a terrible diabetic and helped me get right with this medical issue. I recommend ALL diabetics in his area to check hom out.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The appointment went perfect. Answered a lot of questions!

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

KNOWS HIS STUFF AND TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOU.

Jul 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bertenshaw is the best endocrinologist I have seen. He listened and addressed every concern and question of mine in a knowledgeable and down to earth manner. He put me at ease with his easy going manner and did not rush me out of the door.

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Support staff is very professional and helpful. Dr Bertenshaw is extremely knowledgeable in his field.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good discussion and first appointment - Dr. Bertenshaw listened very well, explained my situation clearly, took extra time to answer my questions, and set appropriate next steps. It was nice to have what I typically see in good business meetings with a Dr

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with Dr. Bertenshaw and I feel he will take very good care of me and help me get the proper diagnosis and care I need. He told me what his plan would be. He was thorough and wasn't rushed. Two thumbs up.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertenshaw always checks to see if I have any questions or concerns before I leave his office.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very pleasant, nice bedside manner, explained everything well

Jul 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Way too long of a wait to see him. Over 45 minutes in waiting room and then atleast 10 more before he finally came into office and acted like nothing.

Jul 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertenshaw listens to you, takes his time explaining what factors should be considered and steps should be taken. Terri is the best! I have a tremendous fear of needles and she is the only person who helps to relieve this fear. I love this office!

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertenshaw is an excellent doctor. He will take the time to answer any questions you may have.

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertenshaw took the time to listen to my concerns and offer ideas for managing my health concerns that can hopefully save me some money as well as maximize my well-being.

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The office staff was very nice. There was not a long wait at all. Dr Bertenshaw made me feel comfortable and put my concerns at ease.

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertenshaw has the best bedside manner, is always very clear in his, explanations and he's a good listener. All of the staff are friendly and helpful. I have recommended him to my friends.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I missed the convenience of getting my blood drawn in the office. Since I had to go through the hospital lab it added time to the appt. I didn't realize how spoiled I was by the office staff.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

best doctor ever !!!!

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr is a great guy.....He and his entire staff is always great....Nona

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am always pleased with my visit with Dr. Bertenshaw. He listens to me and works with me to find a solution to a problem I may be having.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very informative to my particular situation and willing to help me improve my health.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding. Wonderful to find a doctor that did not make you feel rushed and made you feel like a real person. Sorry I did not find him sooner.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertenshaw is a specialist in management of diabetes. He is always upto date on current developments in the treatment of diabetes. He is also able to fully answer any question I may have regarding my Type 1 diabetes.

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bertenshaw and his staff are so great, it is sometimes difficult to get an appointment that fits MY schedule. I call that a high quality problem

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very personable. He asked a lot of questions and said we would talk more after the blood work,

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertenshaw made me feel a LOT better about my diagnosis and my thyroid problem. He said to contact him in a couple days for my test results. I left feeling much better and like the Doctor had a good handle on my illness.

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bertenshaw is very good at his specialty. He is concerned about his patients by listening and answering questions.. I made a great choice choosing him as my doctor

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertenshaw is comfortable and confidence inspiring. I feel like he's really concerned about me as a person.

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always look forward to my quarterly visits to Dr. Bertenshaw. He is very attentive and clarifies items that I don't understand.

Apr 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Didn't talk about anything. Didn't even read blood sugars

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertenshaw is very courteous and knowledgable. I would highly recommend him. The office staff is also great.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This is my first visit. I was impressed and I'm positive.

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Had a good experience..He was very understanding...so far so good...friendly helpers too.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciated Dr. Bertenshaw's understanding as well as his ability to access my records. We addressed the key concern, which is a diagnosis of bone density issues. He was careful in explaining different medication types.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very informative and personable.

Mar 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Front desk did not notify RN that I had arrived, so my wait was longer than necessary. Received good info from MD.

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment did have a mix up, but the office and the doctor were very kind to fit me in that day. I live about 40 minutes away so I was very happy they could do that for me. I would totally recommend Dr. Bertenshaw.

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bertenshaw always does a fine job and has cared for my medical needs for more than a decade.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I can't say enough , finally the right dr!!!! Very thorough non judgmental........

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very please with the Dr. I did not feel rushed through my time with him. He really cared about how I felt and explained everything and answered my questions. Thank you!

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have seen a lot of doctors over 86 years and 7 children and I can truthfully say I always look forward to my visits with Dr. Bertenshaw. He listens to what I am saying and makes good calls. I'm so glad to have found him.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertenshaw is the best doctor anyone could ever have !!!!

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bertenshaw is a very good communicating, sensitive and compassionate doctor. His understanding and knowledge is easily understood and we left the appointment with a wealth of new information and hope for a great solution to a serious problem.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertenshaw is always concerned and articulate. He's a keeper!

Feb 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor was very caring and open to listen to my concerns. When a doctor does that, they have earned my trust.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertenshaw has always been a very caring and competent doctor. I have been treating with him for 10 years and am very satisfied with his care.

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As a first time patient, I was very impressed.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertenshaw is great, and accessible!

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertenshaw was very specific about getting more accurate data before making a determination as to the treatment he would prescribe.

Feb 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Bertenshaw and the entire staff at his office. Finally, I believe my thyroid problem will get the attention it needs and we will come to a satisfactory treatment for my condition. --Nancy

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit with the doctor. Staff was friendly, helpful, efficient. Recieved several reminders of my appointment. Dr. Bertenshaw did a thorough examination, answered all of my questions and took the time to explain my condition. A

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

To the point and verry relaxed. Good office staff and made me fell better about myself. Thank you.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like Dr. Bertenshaw very much and have recommended him to many people.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i have been a patient for more than 20 years and would recommend Dr Bertenshaw very highly.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent visit and staff.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He has the experience to not over prescribe medications. Also that experience give me a feeling of confidence.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertenshaw is an excellent doctor and I would reccomend him to everyone, and in fact, I have.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Staff and Dr. Bertenshaw were excellent! Professional and made to feel comfortable! Would definitely recommend doctor to others.

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bertenshaw probably saved my life. He took me from a very bad diabetic to one who maintains his blood sugars and is more healthy.

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

From Linda: Dr. Bertenshaw is a very personable and knowledgeable doctor. He is thorough and takes his time to explain things and answer my questions. I would recommend him to others because he is an excellent doctor.

Excellent Doctor and Staff show details Excellent Doctor and Staff
by Renata B on Jul 5th, 2013

Excellent Staff very friendly and helpful. Dr. Richard Bertenshaw is one of the "Best" doctors I have seen in a long time. Explains in detail, seems very concerned with your health issues. I feel blessed I found him... Thank Dr Bertenshaw and staff !!

Oct 25th, 2011

The usual receptionist can be abrupt and impatient both on the phone and in person. Really gives a bad impression. Remainder of staff is great.

Very easy to talk to. show details Very easy to talk to.
Oct 7th, 2011

This is the third endocrinologist I have tried. The other two were nothing but frightening bad news. Dr. Bertenshaw has a way of explaining things so they don't terrify you. He's been my doctor for 3 years now. My condition is totally managed and completely under control. I have so much confidence in him that my daughter is now one of his patients. He's kind and calming. A winner!!

Feb 14th, 2011

The doctor is great but his office staff is incredibly RUDE.