Dr. Richard Bertenshaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Bertenshaw?

May 16th, 2017

Dr. Richard Bertenshaw and Maureen McCormick

Dr.Richard Bertenshaw and Staff is very nice

January 26th, 2017

Unprepared - waste of time

Showed up 40 minutes before my appointment time. I wasn’t seen until an hour and a half after my appointment time! I was the only person in the office and could see the Doctor eating lunch in his office from the waiting room for an hour, clearly wasn't seeing patients. Once I was called back, it was clear that the front desk had not given him the list of symptoms that I had taken time to prepare for the appointment to assist the physician! The doctor came in completely unprepared without the information that was given to his staff. He spent 5 minutes in the room before ordering an exaggerated amount of tests and stated he would call with the results. After completing the tests I waited 2 weeks, still no call. I called the office and left a message without receiving a reply. After 4 weeks I called and finally got someone on the phone that relayed the message to the doctor. When he did return my phone call he tells me the tests are completely normal and recommends I see another physician. It isn't hard to conclude that coming into the appointment unprepared he wasted my time and money and had no clue what he was looking to diagnose! The tests cost over $1600 which insurance only covered $175! To top it off he charged me $450 for those 5 minutes of his time, to tell me NOTHING. Find a physician that will take your medical concerns seriously and come into the appointment prepared and ready to help!

July 5th, 2013

Excellent Doctor and Staff

Excellent Staff very friendly and helpful. Dr. Richard Bertenshaw is one of the "Best" doctors I have seen in a long time. Explains in detail, seems very concerned with your health issues. I feel blessed I found him... Thank Dr Bertenshaw and staff !!

October 25th, 2011

The usual receptionist can be abrupt and impatient both on the phone and in person. Really gives a bad impression. Remainder of staff is great.

October 7th, 2011

Very easy to talk to.

This is the third endocrinologist I have tried. The other two were nothing but frightening bad news. Dr. Bertenshaw has a way of explaining things so they don't terrify you. He's been my doctor for 3 years now. My condition is totally managed and completely under control. I have so much confidence in him that my daughter is now one of his patients. He's kind and calming. A winner!!

February 14th, 2011

The doctor is great but his office staff is incredibly RUDE.

July 11th, 2017