A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Besser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Besser is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Besser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Besser graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Eric Besser MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Besser practice?
- Dr. Richard Besser has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Besser practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.