Urologists
Video profile
801 W Interstate 20 Ste 1
Arlington, TX 76017
817-784-0818
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  good experience  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2012

Doc was running a little behind but nurse told me because he was stuck in surgeryVery thorough with explanation and ultimately he did my surgery after seeing multiple docs. Verry happy with results. Highly recommend

|  saved my life  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2012

I had cancer and he saved my life. Very happy.

Jun 5th, 2012

A friend referred me to Dr BT and I could not be happierHe spent the time explaining to me my problem-larger kidney- when others blew me off. I'm a lifelong patient from now on.

Feb 6th, 2012

No at all impressed with Dr Rich Bevan Thomas; Do your research and find another doctor. I had problems with his work and did not care for his bed side manner (rude). Be careful.

|  Vasectomy  |  show details
by Dan Wright on Aug 24th, 2011

Was a very pleasant experience, quick, painless, and recovery was very fast. New techniques were used, was back to work that afternoon. Dr. Bevan-Thomas did a great job!!!!

|  excellent urologist  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2011

Dr. Bevan-Thomas was great at explaining to me the no scalpel vasectomy procedure and I could not have been happier with the overall experience. He made me comfortable and the procedure only took a few minutes. Would recommend him to my friends or family without hesitation!

|  great experience  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2011

I just had my no needle no scalpel vasectomy and it was much easier than I thought. I was very nervous going into this and Dr. BT explained everything to relax my nerves and the procedure was quick and the pressure injector was great. Highly recommend.

May 25th, 2011

I got a vasectomy and was comparing my experience with others that had the procedure and boy do I feel butchered. No sediative or pain medicine of any kind was precrined to me before or after the procedure. The incision was not sewn up, glued, taped, or staple afterwards. I was not followed up with afterwards. My receipt for the procedure was nothing more than small atm receipt similar to a conveient store receipt with no additional paper work or info. on after care. All this after having to wait an hour for the doctor. I paid cash for the procedure $889.00 after the office told me United Health care didnt cover the procedure????? Apparently cash doesnt walk in his office. Please do your research or get a referral from some one before chosing this Dr.

|  great doc  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2010

He spent the time explaining things to me. I have prostate cancer and I feel very comfortable in his expert care.

|  excellent doc  |  show details
by texas guy on Jun 6th, 2009

excellent urologist. He solved my problem in one visit. Other docs could not do this. He spent the time with me to explain my condition and the solution. I highly recommend him

Jan 2nd, 2009

Doctor needs to be more caring.