Dr. Richard Bey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 20th, 2015
The BEST Neurologist I've seen by FAR!!!!
I have chronic cluster headaches. I've seen 9 Neurologists and he is by FAR the best! He takes time with you and listens really well to everything you want to tell him. He has helped me more than any of the others combined! He has tried as hard as he can to get me the help I need including having older discontinued drugs mixed for me to try. I appreciate his help. We haven't solved my condition but my condition is not able to be solved as far as I have researched but we've found some relief. I like his sense of humor and bedside manner. He's usually booked up but it's worth the wait to see him! I've tried everything I can for over 20 years. I left to try other opinions and now I'm back because he is the best! GREAT Physician!!! 10 Stars!

May 27th, 2015
Knows his discipline thoroughly.
Very knowledgeable in his specialty. Has always provided excellent care for a progressive disease . Have recommended family and friends to his care.

December 14th, 2014
Terrible
My problem was when I tried to explain how I was feeling and my symptoms he would cut me off mid sentence and try to put his opinion in but not care what I was saying or felt

December 4th, 2013
Go anywhere, anywhere else
Very dismissive and confrontational. Will always want you to sign up for the expensive nerve testing or MRI before even doing any exam. Doesn't ask questions or try to learn about your condition. If you want fancy degrees that hang on his wall then by all means go to him. If you want actual understanding, caring, and a diagnosis then avoid at all costs. He relies on the fact that psychiatry and neurology overlap…so he will blame you and your psychological "state" for your symptoms. I wouldn't let him treat my pets. Unfortunately 0 stars was not an option.

June 13th, 2012
Super Doctor, Caring Attitude
Dr. bey is a great doctor, and gives a patient a sense of relief that someone has finally found the cause of their problem and can help them. Also, given the occasion, Dr. Bey has a great sense of humor.

April 16th, 2012
Dr Bey
Is one of the best Dr's I have gone to.

September 8th, 2010
impressed with dr. bey and his staff. busy office, maybe overscheduled but quality of care made wait worth while

July 30th, 2010
A scholar and a gentleman
I am amazed by the level of professionalism, caring attitudes and over-the-top service from Dr. Bey and his ENTIRE staff. My first visit, I presented with some very scary symptoms. They made me feel comforted and cared for. Dr. Bey thoroughly assessed me, and even looked at another problem I was having and gave me advice on it too. The way medicine SHOULD be. I highly recommend Dr. Bey and his entire staff. Top notch.

May 30th, 2010
Love this doctor!
Could not ask for a better doctor. Would not see anyone else.

June 1st, 2009
I liked Dr. Bey, he was very through and actually cared about getting me the help I needed to make me feel better.