Learn more about Dr. Richard Biama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Biama is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biama
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Biama Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Biama, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Biama graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Biama has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Biama MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Biama practice?
- Dr. Richard Biama has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Biama practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Orthopedic Surgeons.