Dr. Richard Alan Biama MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Biama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Biama is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Biama, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Hip Surgery, Hip Surgery, Knee Surgery, and Knee Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Biama graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Biama has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biama accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Biama practice?
Dr. Richard Biama practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colton, CA and Hemet, CA.
See Redlands Orthopedic Surgeons, Redlands Surgeons, and Redlands Cardiothoracic Surgeons.