A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Biama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Biama is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biama
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biama Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Biama, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Biama graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Biama has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Biama MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Biama practice?
- Dr. Richard Biama has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Biama practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Surgeons.