A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bickel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bickel
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Bickel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bickel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bickel graduated from University of Miami .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Bickel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Bickel practice?
- Dr. Richard Bickel has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bickel practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near West Point, NY.
See West Point Allergists and West Point Pediatricians.