Learn more about Dr. Richard Biebuyck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Biebuyck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Biebuyck, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Biebuyck graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Biebuyck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biebuyck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Biebuyck practice?
Dr. Richard Biebuyck practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Glendora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Glendora Psychiatrists.