A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Biggerstaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Biggerstaff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Biggerstaff, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggerstaff graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Biggerstaff has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Biggerstaff MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Biggerstaff practice?
- Dr. Richard Biggerstaff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Biggerstaff practices Otolaryngology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Otolaryngologists.