Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Black
Dr. Richard Black, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Black is affiliated with Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, University of Utah Hospital and Orem Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Black has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Richard Black is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Kathleen Tucker-Bird
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 2.12 mi35
Dr. James Mcintyre
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Salt Lake City, UT 2.14 mi4
Dr. David Mccann
Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry
Salt Lake City, UT 3.13 mi45