A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Blair is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blair
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blair Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Blair, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Blair has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Herbert Blair MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Blair practice?
- Dr. Richard Blair has 10 office locations.
Dr. Richard Blair practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Braintree, MA and Quincy, MA.
See Brighton Radiologists.