A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Blair is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Blair, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Blair has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Herbert Blair MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Blair practice?
- Dr. Richard Blair has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Blair practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Radiologists.