A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Blake is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blake
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Blake, BA, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blake has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Providence Hospital
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Enrique Blake BA and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Blake practice?
- Dr. Richard Blake has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Blake practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Surgery near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Silver Spring Endocrinologists, and Silver Spring Surgeons.