A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Blake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blake
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Blake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Blake, BA, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blake has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Providence Hospital
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Enrique Blake BA and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Blake practice?
- Dr. Richard Blake has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Blake practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Surgery near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Silver Spring Endocrinologists, and Silver Spring Surgeons.