Dr. Richard Blakey Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Blakey?

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Dr. Blakey is one of the best in his field! It's true that obesity causes major problems that will likely go away if you lose weight. Saying you can't lose weight because you can't exercise is an excuse. Take responsibility! You'll feel happier and healthier and if you really care you will find a way. PS. weight is more about DIET than exercise so take fewer calories in.

HOUSE MOTHER

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

Mr Blakey was recommended by my physician as one of the best in the area concerning my hip pain. he quickly upon entering the room diagnosed me as obese. I have medically induced weight issues (graves disease) which i am working on, but this was not why i went to him. I went to him because i am trying to lose weight through exercise and have degenerative arthritis in my hips. (basically i cant exercise ) he said and i quote "your problem will go away when you lose weight" as a Supposed doctor he should have realized that i'm in a catch 22 how can i lose weight if i cant exercise and how do i exercise if i cant. his arrogance is overwhelming he obviously does not have time for people he feels don't have the strength to try. well i do, and i am regardless of his opinion. this is why he is the best in the area because he doesn't accept challenges. I will be returning to my physician and recommending her never to send anyone to him if she like them, as for Blakley, he needs to return to the core of his learning and redo 101 bedside manners and 101 respecting your fellow man.

Do you go to a surgeon for any of these measures?

Posted on August 16th, 2013

No, you go to a surgeon for his surgical abilities. Of the dozen or so surgeries I've undergone, the only one that was completely successful early on and still working a decade later was done by Dr Blakey. As I write this thinking how foolish these rating systems are for professionals, I enjoy the success of the surgery on my leg. It matters ZERO how long I waited, how much time anyone spent talking to me, zero. Etc etc etc.

Did not assess my pain- failed to diagnose-neglect

Posted on October 28th, 2012

It was brought to Dr Blakeys attention that I was having compromised circulation to lower extremities. He did not assess me or even talk to me. He neglected his duty as a physician & his oath to do no harm. I suffered excessivepain & permanent disability, futuremeds & surgeries that would've been unneeded had he done his job

Posted on December 16th, 2015