Dr. Richard Blanchar MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Lauderdale By The Sea, FL

January 10th, 2017
Great Doctor
STAFF SUCKS JUST THE GUY.. THE LADY IS NICE.. 2 PERSON FRONT DESK STAFF... THE MAN IS VERY RUDE... THE LADY IS NOT, SHE IS NICE..

May 28th, 2016
A+++
Dr. Blanchar is the absolute best. No wait time. Kind and considerate. An absolute genius with aesthetics. His work is undetectable as far as looking "done" but he will make you look years younger in minutes. I've never seen such skill with placement of fillers, Botox or laser. The staff is awesome. You won't find a better team to care for you. I cannot say enough good things about this place. Whether you need an FAA medical, a General Practitioner or a brilliant skin care expert... This is the place to go.

May 20th, 2013
business owner
Dr Blanchar has been my family doctor for 12 years. He has seen me through every manner of illness and injury and my trust in his knowledge base and care only grows. The office itself, and his team, are all delightful. Lucky for me now he has become an absolute expert at cosmetic enhancement as well, just in time for me to stop aging gracefully. Everyone tells me I look amazing for my age. Thanks to my Dr. I feel and look fantastic!!

July 24th, 2012
Dr Richard Blanchar is an amazing doctor. He is very attentive and caring!