A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Blanck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Blanck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Blanck, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanck graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blanck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blanck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Blanck practice?
Dr. Richard Blanck practices Neurology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Great Neck Neurologists.