Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
He saved my life show details He saved my life
by Michael DiVerniero on Mar 16th, 2014

Dr. Blanck is not only the most personable and caring Doctor I have ever dealt with, he literally saved my life. I was experiencing symptoms that I associated with the aches and pains of moving. After months of Chiropractor visits I decided to visit a Neurologist. One visit and an MRI with Dr. Blanck had me in surgery within a week. He apologized for his urgent tone, but gently explained that I was in danger of paralysis if I didn't have the compression to my spinal cord relieved immediately. His caring attitude and confidence inspired my trust in him, and thanks to this, I am now on the road to a full recovery.

very timid show details very timid
Jul 3rd, 2012

not agressive enough with ms symptoms and or meds to ward off new flares

Aug 22nd, 2011

A caring person ... I've been to several neurologists, he's the best diagnotician, and he stayed with me over the long hall. I like him a lot!!

Sep 27th, 2009

Dr. Blanck is very intelligent and is up to date on info concerning multiple sclerosis.He often appears to be distracted and loses pace with the conversation. He sometimes forgets what he has just told me.

Great doctor great man show details Great doctor great man
by Citysearch User on Aug 4th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Blanck is a splendid physician. He knows his stuff up one side and down the other. From the books in his office it seems that he is a ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com