Learn more about Dr. Richard Blanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Blanks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Blanks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanks graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blanks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hedke Blanks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Blanks practice?
- Dr. Richard Blanks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Blanks practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons and Fresno Orthopedic Surgeons.