A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Blanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Blanks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Blanks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanks graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blanks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Surgery Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hedke Blanks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Blanks practice?
- Dr. Richard Blanks has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Blanks practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons and Fresno Orthopedic Surgeons.