Learn more about Dr. Richard Blanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Blanks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blanks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blanks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Blanks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanks graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blanks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard H Blanks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Blanks practice?
- Dr. Richard Blanks has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Blanks practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons and Fresno Orthopedic Surgeons.