Learn more about Dr. Richard Blanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Blanks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blanks
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blanks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Blanks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanks graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blanks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard H Blanks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Blanks practice?
- Dr. Richard Blanks has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Blanks practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons and Fresno Sports Medicine Doctors.