A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Blath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Blath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Blath, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Blath graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Blath has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Blath MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Blath practice?
- Dr. Richard Blath has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Blath practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO and Bridgeton, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists.