A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bleicher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bleicher, Breast Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Treatment and Prevention
- Breast cancer surgery
- Breast imaging
- Curative breast surgery
- Difficult breast cancer case management
- Epidemiology of breast cancer
- Good Cosmetic Outcomes
- Limiting local recurrence
- Lymph node excision and removal
- Male Breast Cancer
- Maximization of good cosmetic outcomes in breast surgery
- Novel modalities in breast cancer treatment
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Skin-sparing mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleicher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard undefined Bleicher MD and FACS is a male Oncology Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard u. Bleicher practice?
- Dr. Richard Bleicher has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bleicher practices Surgical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.