Dr. Richard Bligh MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 15 reviews

August 14th, 2013
Dr. Bligh is a rare doctor in that he takes time with you and listens. He is honest, prompt and seems very up to date on the best techniques and practices. Anyone unsatisfied with him is either not understanding the side affects before they proceed or simply did not ask enough questions. That is the responsibility of the patient. He also cared for my Mother and handled her geriatric care impeccably well.

April 8th, 2013
Excellent!
This office was amazing! The staff was nice, and Dr. Bligh knows what he his doing! Definitely gong back in the future.

June 6th, 2011
AMAZING DOCTOR, These bad reviews should have to provide proof!
Im shocked by the ratings on here. I think these people should be asked to provide proof before slamming Dr. Bligh. Dr. Bligh is an amazing doctor. I have had my Botox, Laser Lipo, as well as hormones and general medical care and I couldnt be happier with the results and his practice. He is amazing.

April 29th, 2011
3 Surgeries to Fix What Dr. Bligh Did
Recommends the newest "cosmetic procedure" with having very little understanding of the side effects. Seems like he should have his licensed revoked. He did a procedure, that I had to have fixed by another doctor. It took 3 years, and 3 surgeries to fix what Dr. Bligh did. I still have one more surgery to go.

January 22nd, 2011
Seek Another Doctor
This doctor tries new procedures without having the knowledge of what the side effects are. He has caused a permanent scar on my face. I have read that he has caused damage to other people. His methodology is dangerous. There are too many good doctors in St. Louis to go to this one.

July 7th, 2010
Patient
He is a super doctor!

May 31st, 2010
Excellent physician, spends time listening, have not felt this good in years. I have spoken to alot of my friends who are now seeing him as well. The entire staff is friendly and helpful.Very warm atomsphere.

April 19th, 2010
Mary
It is about time I find a doctor that is indepth, patient and truly understands my concerns. I have utmost confidence in Dr. Bligh. His office is professionally staffed and sincere. This starts at the top!

March 11th, 2010
Highly Knowledgable
Not only did he prescribe, he explained. Something rare. He took his time.

May 18th, 2009
I have been sent to alot of doctors with no real answers, my last doctor suggested Dr. Bligh and I was impressed with the amount of time he spent, reviewed my labwork and really listened he was the first doctor that said he could help, after a few more tests and changes in medication review of my lifestyle I finally feel like myself again. The staff in the office has been great and I have told all my friends about him.

May 1st, 2009
Dangerous Practices
Does procedures way before there is enough information on side effects. Promises he can fix side effects, then cannot. When asked to pay for another doctor to fix, declines. His practice is simply "practice" on real people.

January 31st, 2009
Medical Patient
I have seen many doctors and my daughter recommend I see Dr. Bligh. His medical practice is set up so he can spend more time with each patient. He takes his time in listening to what my concerns are his has made changes to my current regieme and I can tell a big difference in how I feel. He is very up to date on treatments and I was very impressed with his knowledge on supplements and how they work with my prescription medication. I have recommended Dr. Bligh to many of my friends.