A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Blinkhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Blinkhorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Blinkhorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blinkhorn graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blinkhorn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Blinkhorn MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Blinkhorn practice?
- Dr. Richard Blinkhorn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Blinkhorn practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Albany Internists and Albany Infectious Disease Doctors.