Learn more about Dr. Richard Blinkhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Blinkhorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Blinkhorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blinkhorn graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blinkhorn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blinkhorn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Blinkhorn practice?
Dr. Richard Blinkhorn practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, General Practice, and Hospitalist near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Albany Internists, Albany Infectious Disease Doctors, Albany General Practitioners, and Albany Hospitalists.