Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Blosser Jr
Dr. Richard Blosser Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Blosser is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, Virginia Hospital Center and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Blosser Jr has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Blosser Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Dr. Malgorzata Gradzka
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Fairfax, VA 0 mi32
Dr. Hani Sabahi
Fairfax, VA 0 mi
Dr. Anne Safko
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Fairfax, VA 0 mi36