A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Blosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Blosser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Blosser, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blosser graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blosser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Blosser MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Blosser practice?
- Dr. Richard Blosser has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Blosser practices Gastroenterology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Reston, VA and Vienna, VA.
See Fairfax Gastroenterologists.