Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 15th, 2014

Absolutely HORRENDOUS receptionists! Will NEVER go here.

Apr 25th, 2012

Dr. Bloy is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have every dealt with. His staff provides great support for a busy practice by being helpful, cheerful, and concerned.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
May 22nd, 2011

I was a new patient of Dr. Bloy and from the moment I stepped foot into his office I was treated with kindness and compassion. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly, the ease of getting a appointment was very good also. I have had a few doctors in my time but I must admit the Dr. Bloy is by far one of the best and I highly reccomend him to anyone looking for a great doctor.

Apr 7th, 2011

I have a complex gynecological history and went to Dr. Bloy for a second opinion. I was very impressed with his bedside manner he actually listed to my and was very knowledgeable about my condition and treatment options. I also liked the way he explained things to me in laymans terms without going into needless medical detail unless i asked. He understood that I am well versed in my condition and didn't need info I already have. I would definatly recommend this doctor!

Great Group show details Great Group
by Robin D on Apr 15th, 2010

Very caring staff and really quick to get back to you for problems!

great doctor show details great doctor
by bertha benitez on May 22nd, 2009

i love the way they treat their patience. they are very accurate and try to help you as much as they can with your problem.