Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Outrageous Arrogance show details Outrageous Arrogance
by Marie B. on Mar 21st, 2015

I went to consult with Dr. Bloy for another opinion on a hormonal issue to find out what my options were for treatment, and what he could offer. He assumed I was going to stop my search with him and transfer all my records from my previous doctor to his practice. When I indicated I was not ready to do this, that I ONLY wanted another opinion, he abruptly left the room, then sent in his snotty nurse to try to "talk some sense into me." Dr. Bloy does ALL the talking, none of the listening. He does not like being asked questions, and he does not like his answers being questioned. He wanted to order a TON of tests that were not even related to my condition, and tried to tell me the treatment plan I was currently on was all wrong. The day I was there, there was NOBODY in his waiting room, yet I waited one hour and ten minutes beyond my appointment time, and I had checked in half an hour before my appointment time knowing there would be paperwork they wanted. While the staff at check in was initially quite friendly and solicitous, the second I indicated I did not want to continue the appointment or become a patient there, they became rude and curt. They offer a $50 patient referral incentive. I was referred by a friend who is a patient there and the nurse told me, "Now your friend will not get her $50 referral reward….I think she needs to find a new friend." If they can give monetary incentives, it usually means they are charging too much. The office is unprofessional, and the motivation seems to be all around money. I will not go back, nor would I recommend them to anyone. The only reason I am giving 1 star is because there is no option for ZERO. And I have to wonder if the 5 star ratings for him on this site weren't written by him or some of his staff.

Dec 15th, 2014

Absolutely HORRENDOUS receptionists! Will NEVER go here.

Apr 25th, 2012

Dr. Bloy is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have every dealt with. His staff provides great support for a busy practice by being helpful, cheerful, and concerned.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
May 22nd, 2011

I was a new patient of Dr. Bloy and from the moment I stepped foot into his office I was treated with kindness and compassion. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly, the ease of getting a appointment was very good also. I have had a few doctors in my time but I must admit the Dr. Bloy is by far one of the best and I highly reccomend him to anyone looking for a great doctor.

Apr 7th, 2011

I have a complex gynecological history and went to Dr. Bloy for a second opinion. I was very impressed with his bedside manner he actually listed to my and was very knowledgeable about my condition and treatment options. I also liked the way he explained things to me in laymans terms without going into needless medical detail unless i asked. He understood that I am well versed in my condition and didn't need info I already have. I would definatly recommend this doctor!

Great Group show details Great Group
by Robin D on Apr 15th, 2010

Very caring staff and really quick to get back to you for problems!

great doctor show details great doctor
by bertha benitez on May 22nd, 2009

i love the way they treat their patience. they are very accurate and try to help you as much as they can with your problem.