Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Women s Contemporary Health Ctr.
6150 Diamond Centre Ct
Fort Myers, FL 33912
239-333-0828
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Apr 25th, 2012

Dr. Bloy is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have every dealt with. His staff provides great support for a busy practice by being helpful, cheerful, and concerned.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
May 22nd, 2011

I was a new patient of Dr. Bloy and from the moment I stepped foot into his office I was treated with kindness and compassion. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly, the ease of getting a appointment was very good also. I have had a few doctors in my time but I must admit the Dr. Bloy is by far one of the best and I highly reccomend him to anyone looking for a great doctor.

|  show details
Apr 7th, 2011

I have a complex gynecological history and went to Dr. Bloy for a second opinion. I was very impressed with his bedside manner he actually listed to my and was very knowledgeable about my condition and treatment options. I also liked the way he explained things to me in laymans terms without going into needless medical detail unless i asked. He understood that I am well versed in my condition and didn't need info I already have. I would definatly recommend this doctor!

|  Great Group  |  show details
by Robin D on Apr 15th, 2010

Very caring staff and really quick to get back to you for problems!

|  great doctor  |  show details
by bertha benitez on May 22nd, 2009

i love the way they treat their patience. they are very accurate and try to help you as much as they can with your problem.