Dr. Richard Bloy, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by L. Becker on Jan 5th, 2016

I could not be happier with my choice of Dr. Bloy . His knowledge is second to none and I have always felt I've had the very best care. Everyone working with him are extremely kind and always make me feel comfortable .

Dec 15th, 2014

Absolutely HORRENDOUS receptionists! Will NEVER go here.

Apr 25th, 2012

Dr. Bloy is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have every dealt with. His staff provides great support for a busy practice by being helpful, cheerful, and concerned.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
May 22nd, 2011

I was a new patient of Dr. Bloy and from the moment I stepped foot into his office I was treated with kindness and compassion. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly, the ease of getting a appointment was very good also. I have had a few doctors in my time but I must admit the Dr. Bloy is by far one of the best and I highly reccomend him to anyone looking for a great doctor.

Apr 7th, 2011

I have a complex gynecological history and went to Dr. Bloy for a second opinion. I was very impressed with his bedside manner he actually listed to my and was very knowledgeable about my condition and treatment options. I also liked the way he explained things to me in laymans terms without going into needless medical detail unless i asked. He understood that I am well versed in my condition and didn't need info I already have. I would definatly recommend this doctor!

Great Group show details Great Group
by Robin D on Apr 15th, 2010

Very caring staff and really quick to get back to you for problems!

great doctor show details great doctor
by bertha benitez on May 22nd, 2009

i love the way they treat their patience. they are very accurate and try to help you as much as they can with your problem.