A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Blue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Blue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Blue, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blue graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Blue has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Howard Blue MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Blue practice?
- Dr. Richard Blue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Blue practices Ophthalmology near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, GA.
See Athens Ophthalmologists.