A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Blue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Blue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blue
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Blue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Blue, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blue graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Blue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St Marys Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Howard Blue MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Blue practice?
- Dr. Richard Blue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Blue practices Ophthalmology near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, GA.
See Athens Ophthalmologists.