Learn more about Dr. Richard Blue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Blue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Blue, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Blue graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Blue has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Blue practice?
Dr. Richard Blue practices Ophthalmology near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Gainesville, GA.
See Athens Ophthalmologists.