A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Blumrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Blumrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumrick graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blumrick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Blumrick MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Blumrick practice?
- Dr. Richard Blumrick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Blumrick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Prescott Valley, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.