Dr. Richard J Blumrick MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Blumrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Blumrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumrick graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blumrick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blumrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Blumrick practice?
Dr. Richard Blumrick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Prescott Valley, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Phoenix Pediatricians.