Dr. Richard Blumrick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Blumrick?

May 23rd, 2017

Dr Blumrick is amazing!

my 1st visit with Dr Blumrick, I was nervous, I was anxious, I was scared. I didn't know if we were going to be able to carry our baby to term ( we had lost one previously) . After examining me , Dr Blumrick told me he thought he could help us have a take home baby. I held onto that my whole scary pregnancy. Dr B delivered on his word. There is no one else I would want to go to!!!

January 25th, 2015

Very knowledgeable, takes time to explain things

May 13th, 2013

Dr. Blumrick is the absolute best at what he does. I would never want to go to anyone else. He is highly skilled and I would recommend him to anyone.

August 23rd, 2012

Excellent Doctor

I absolutely love Dr. Blumrick. I was referred to him for my 2nd preg. after having a stillborn with my first. He spends TONS of time with us. We do have to wait quite a while to see him usually, but then he spends so much time with us that I understand he is only running behind because he cares so much. He is incredibly knowledgable and was able to dx (and understand and explain to me) my rare blood clotting disorder. He never lets any questions go unanswered and he is NEVER rushed with us. I just trust him completely and will gladly wait to see someone as genuine, knoweledgable and concerned as he is.

June 6th, 2009

What a Knowledgable Doctor!!!

I felt a little uneasy at first because he seemed not to have a great bedside manner, but it turned out he was awesome in diagnosing a problem in my pregnancy and getting it treated ASAP. He knew exactly how to fix the situation, and spent lots of time with hubs and I until we felt 100% comfortable. Our appointment with him included about 30 minutes of conversation, he continued to ask if we had any more questions before he would let us leave the office. I would recommend him to anyone seeking care.

May 23rd, 2017